SG drones informs users, through this notice, that cookies may be used when the user navigates through the different screens and pages of the website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a very small text file that a web server can store in the browser of a computer or device to store some type of information about the user. The cookie uniquely identifies the computer, and can only be read by the website that sent it to that computer.
What are cookies used for?
The purpose of using cookies is to remember technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content (language, country, login, characteristics of your browser, information on the use of our website, etc.).
By remembering your preferences we will not have to, for example, ask you each time you visit the site, for your country or language. We will know the operating system and browser characteristics of the device you are using so that we can offer you a better browsing experience tailored to your device.
Cookies can help our Web site distinguish the user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site, customize home pages, identify which areas of a site have been visited, or keep track of selections in a “shopping cart” among others.
In short, the purpose of cookies is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any website would be significantly diminished. For more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please read this document.
What is NOT a cookie?
Since their introduction on the Internet, misconceptions about them have circulated and should be clarified:
- Cookies are not similar to worms, viruses, spam or spyware, and in no case can they erase data from your hard drive.
- Cookies cannot generate pop-up windows.
- Cookies are not used to generate junk content.
- Cookies are not only used for advertising purposes.
- Cookies do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit card, banking or other online payment information.
- Cookies cannot store photographs, your ID or personal information.
- Cookies are not an executable file or a program.
- Cookies cannot spread or contain a virus or other malicious software.
- Cookies cannot be longer than 4,000 characters.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, the time they remain active or according to their purpose. In some occasions we can verify that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Based on your property
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by SG drones.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Based on their life time
- Session Cookies: These are those that collect data while the user is browsing the website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (such as a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose
- Technical CookiesThey are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user is browsing and when a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the collection of statistical information on user activity. This information is collected anonymously and allows us to optimize the navigation of our website in order to guarantee a better service to the user. They collect information on the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time of day, language, etc.
- Personalization CookiesThese are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Advertising CookiesThese are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Performance Cookies: These are the cookies of some Content Managers, which allow the website to function correctly. They save your browsing preferences.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you should exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To help you understand the extent to which you can disable cookies, here are some examples:
- You may not share content from that website on Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case with online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as“My account”,“My profile” or “My orders”.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, you will have to make them by phone or by visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to tell whether you are a human or an automated application posting spam.
- It will not be possible to display sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the site.
The user can configure his/her browser to accept, or not, the cookies he/she receives or for the browser to warn him/her when a server wants to save a cookie or delete them from his/her computer. If you accept third-party cookies and wish to withdraw your consent to them, you can find instructions in the security settings on your website.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. If you wish to prevent Google Analytics from collecting security statistics please visit the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Cookie settings for the most used browsers:
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, under the menu option
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, under the menu option
Settings and more
Cookies and site data
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option
Privacy & Security
- If you use Google Chrome, under the menu option Settings > Privacy & Security >Cookies.
- If you use Safari, in the menu option Preferences >Security.
- If you are using Opera,> access the
Delete personal information
- If you are using a native browser on your mobile terminal, the menu option Settings >Clear data or Privacy & Security*
*Maydiffer depending on the operating system version model.
Also, you can make use of the “Help” section found on the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings on your computer, however, some features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you reject all cookies.
Advantages of Browsing in “Private Mode”
Many browsers allow you to activate a PRIVATE MODE whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher: In the Tools > InPrivate Browsing (Ctrl+Shift+P) menu option.
- Microsoft Edge and higher: in the menu option New InPrivate window . (Ctrl+Shift+N).
- FireFox 3.5 and higher: in the menu option New Private window (Ctrl+Shift+P).
- Google Chrome 10 and higher: in the option New Incognito window (Ctrl+Shift+N).
- Safari 2 and higher: in the Private Browsing menu option.
- Opera 10.5 and higher: in the Private Browsing menu option.
- Mobile terminal browser: in the menu option Incognito tab.
Please read carefully the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. You can still visit our website even if your browser is in “private mode”, however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
SG drones thanks you for activating the acceptance of cookies, this helps us to obtain more accurate data that allows us to improve the content and design of our website to suit your preferences.
- Google+: –
Privacy terms and conditions
Actions to be taken regarding the Cookies Policy of this website:
In view of this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept Cookies. By clicking on the“Accept Cookies” button, this notice will NOT be displayed again when accessing any page of the website during the current session.
- Reject. If you click on this button, cookies will NOT be enabled in this navigation. In the case of restricting or blocking cookies, the functionality of the website may be reduced.
The period of conservation of the data obtained for the different purposes in the terms established in article 13.2 a) of the RGPD and in relation to the rest of the information required in this article, is contemplated in our
Information about the Cookies used on this website (depending on the section where you are)
Below is a list of the cookies that can be found on our website and a brief description of their purpose. Depending on the section or page where you are browsing, it may contain some or other cookies. We assure you that none of them retains personally identifiable information about you. Some cookies personalize your visit, some remember your preferences, while others only provide us with visitor statistics.
|Technique and Session
|The PHP language uses it to allow session variables. Essential in the sending of forms.
|Technique and Session
|WordPress uses it for the content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled.
|The GDPR Cookie Consent plugin stores the user’s cookie consent status.
|The LiteSpeed cache plugin, store session information to speed up website loading.
|Technique and Session
|Worpdress only activates it after logging in with a registered user, indicating when he/she is logged in and who he/she is.
|Technique and Session
|Worpdress only activates it after logging in with a registered user, it saves the authentication details.
|_ga, _gat, _gid,
|Technical and Analytical
|2 years, session, 24h
|Google Analytics uses it to calculate visitor tracking. It is used to distinguish users and sessions, and records geographic and device information.
|1P_JAR, ANID, CONSENT, APISID, SAPISID, HSID, NID, SID, SSID, SSID, SIDCC
|Technique and Session
|Google, Google Maps and YouTube store information about the user visiting the website.
|Technique and Session
|The WMPL plugin stores information about the chosen language during navigation.